Mailsite: What kind of neat stuff

Daniel Snodgrass ( dsnodgrass@cnaco.com )
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:01:56 -0800

We are experiencing some flakey problems with Mailsite. Outside mail =
not getting through, large files (drawings) stumbling going out, users =
selecting 14 or so local Intranet users giving the message unable to =
convert to Internet format. The next time people try there is no =
problem. Could there be some limitation with the message queuing or =
multithreaded design of this product? What do you think.