Re: Comparing WebSite with IIS4.0

Mitch Wagers ( mwagers@ocsnet.net )
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:00:12 -0800

Personally, website is slow and the administration is as "local" as IIS. I
mean, we have several sites with tons of security and it's a real pain to
modify anything. Plus, WebSite doesn't seem to run completely stable on our
systems. But, that's just my opinion. :)
Also, why spend 600 bucks on a program where you can get IIS FREE and it
works wonders.