Re: Need NT Admin Experience w/FrontPage 98 Ext.

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:28:48 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: James A. Tucker <>
To: <>
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998 6:23 AM
Subject: Need NT Admin Experience w/FrontPage 98 Ext.

I would like to conduct a survey of NT Administrators running
FrontPage 98
Extensions, especially on NT4/IIS3.

1. How many Root Webs are you currently running?

2. How many subwebs are you currently running?
3. How often do you have to re-install a customers extensions do
to “Server
errors” or “Server error: Webcentral configuration is busy.
Please try
4. Any known problems you’ve faced running FrontPage 98
Extensions with a
large number (50 or more) of Root Webs and Sub-Webs.

I would like to post this information as an unbiased view of
issues relating
to Administrating a FrontPage 98 server. What are bugs and what
incorrect server setups, etc.

Thanks for any input.

James A. Tucker
Tucker and Tucker Enterprises