Re: Email Client

Jose Carlos da Silva ( (no email) )
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:13:59 -0300

Kelly Wright,

On 11 Jan 98 at 22:10, you wrote:

> What is a good web based email client. I would like to check mail
> via a web browser.

I wrote a very simple e-mail reader using a Web Interface. It's a web
page (form) with mailbox and password input and two scripts written
in Perl.

It has some limitations:

a) It doesn't support attachments
b) It doesn't allow the user to reply, delete or create new messages.

I have placed it in public domain and I plan to implement the missing
functions in a future release. You can get it at:

ftp://ftp.net-all.com.br/Perl/Mailbox/mailbox.zip

[]s,

| Sysop & WebMaster ALLNET BBS/Internet |
| Modem: 55 (011) 3061-3600 Voz: 55 (011) 3061-0088 |
| http://www.net-all.com.br http://www.brasmail.com.br |
| ICQ (UIN): 344539 mailto:jcds@brasmail.com.br |