Re: ASP - only works with IIS ?

Mitch Wagers ( mwagers@ocsnet.net )
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 22:18:52 -0800

WebSite Pro has *ahem* some support for it...but I have my doubts as to the
ability.
That's kinda the same question as "Does Cold Fusion work without having Cold
Fusion installed?" ASP was designed for IIS, you can probably expect a
severe compatibility/performance loss if it is "emulated" through another
server.
Microsoft has code rights to ASP, any server that is not Microsoft/IIS
should carry an agreement with MS as to the ability to host ASP.