Re: ASP - only works with IIS ?

Mitch Wagers ( )
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 22:18:52 -0800

WebSite Pro has *ahem* some support for it...but I have my doubts as to the
That's kinda the same question as "Does Cold Fusion work without having Cold
Fusion installed?" ASP was designed for IIS, you can probably expect a
severe compatibility/performance loss if it is "emulated" through another
Microsoft has code rights to ASP, any server that is not Microsoft/IIS
should carry an agreement with MS as to the ability to host ASP.