Re: FrontPage Help

James Martin ( james@ficom.net )
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 09:24:26 -0600

Hello,

In the MMC click on the directory that contains the perl files and choose
properties. Go to the configuration tab and make sure you have .pl
associated with"c:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s".The %s is case sensitive. %S
will not work. I was getting the same errors I think until I changed this.

At 08:42 AM 12/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello All:
>
>Been at this for weeks. And now my clients want their perl
>scripts to work. HELP??
>
>I'm trying to have my Perl script write .htm files. I know it
>works as it worked on another server. My problem seems to be with
>NT not allowing the script to execute the scripts' write. In
>Front Page Exployer File > Properties there is a box entitled
>``Allow scripts or programs to run". When I check this box it
>doesn't stay checked. Does anybody have a clue why?
>
>Howard Brooks - President - IamNet, Inc.
>Your one stop Internet service, support and solutions shop.
>
>PS Mom. . .Is it OK to open my presents yet?

Thank You, \
James Martin \
System Administrator \
First Internet Communications, LLC /