RE: ODBC

bp ( (no email) )
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 15:36:33 +0100

> From: Ed Miller <emiller@del.net>
> To: "'ntisp@emerald.iea.com'" <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
> Subject: RE: ODBC
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:55:20 -0500

> Done this twice. :-(
>
> On Thursday, December 18, 1997 11:11 AM, Brad Albrecht [SMTP:brad@cio.ne=
t] wrote:
> > I have seen this when you install RadiusNT 2.2 (Not a Microsoft produc=
t).
> > The solution was to re-install SP3 for NT.

GAIN.
> > >I get,
> > > The ODBC resource DLL (system32\odbcint.dll) is a different version =
than
> > the ODBC driver manager
> > >(system32\ODBC32.dll).
> > >
> > > I have reinstalled. ODBC but it did not work.
> > >
> > > I was doing a lot of updates and I am not sure which did this to me,=
or
> > even the exact updates I ran and which I just looked at.
> > > This happened to be before, but again I can not remember what I did =
to fix
> > it. I may have reinstalled NT4.0. (I hope not:-)
> > > Any help or suggestions?
> > >

> > >Ed Miller
> > >InterNet Delaware, Inc.
> > >http://del.net
> > >emiller@del.net
> > >voice 302-737-1001
> > >Fax 302-737-1000
> > >
> > >Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(b)(1)(C), Sec.227(a)(2)(B)
> > > This email address may not be added to any commercial mail list wit=
h out
> > > my permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM wi=
ll
> > > result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damages/incident, $1500 for
> > repeats.

RTFM ;-) Just install DAO1.5 from Microsoft first (newest odbc
drivers are needed before installing some newer nt-software that
accesses databases (sometimes it helps just to reinstall SP3 but not
generally - so pick up DAO1.5 and ODBC3.5!!

Hope it helps Cya.
B.Pollinger
X-BOX Online Service, Deutschland
B=FClowstra=DFe 90, 10783 Berlin