Re: 56k racks

Rick Kunze ( rkunze@colusanet.com )
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:58:48 -0800

I too recently bought into a "real" concentrator. After 8 months of
weighing the options, I too chose the PM3. Having only Ascend router
experience, I found the PM3's OS to be icing on the cake. What a breeze to
setup . . . Nice product line. I have since purchased a Liv. Office
Router too. All their equipment uses the same command line interface.
Know one, know them all. I like it!

Rk