Re: NT to Radius

Norris W. Sydnor, III ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:47:14 -0500

Tom,

I just spent some time on their site and it stated that it comes on their
CD. Is this not correct? I did see where you can do a download, however.

I just finished reading the white papers on Radius and it seems to be
pretty interesting. I should have the PM3 the first part of next week. It
looks like one of the first things I will have to do is configure the user
file.

Looking forward to it.

Norris Sydnor
Capital City Internet

At 09:46 PM 12/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Radius doesn't ship with the PM3, go out to Livingston.com and check it
>out. You will have to upgrade the software in the PM3 when you get it....
>
>Tom
>http://www.cvn.net (717) 749-5995
>Cumberland Valley Network (717) 749-5545 (Fax)

**************************************
CAPITAL CITY INTERNET
ADDRESS: 10111 MLK, JR. HWY.
SUITE 121F