Re: NT to Radius

Norris W. Sydnor, III ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 20:31:06 -0500

I see! So the radius actually pulls from NT's User Manager? This may be
easier than I thought. Especially since this means I will not have to
issue new user names and passwords.

Is their anything I will need to do on the NT box before I setup Radius? I
am just trying to plan for the switchover so any advice is helpful.
Actually, I saw were I could download Radius from Livingston's website.
Can I actually install it and start playing with it or should I wait till I
have the machine up and running?

Norris Sydnor
Capital City Internet

At 08:06 PM 12/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Use the Livingston Radius for NT and use your User Manager's files....
>
>Tom
>http://www.cvn.net (717) 749-5995
>Cumberland Valley Network (717) 749-5545 (Fax)

**************************************
CAPITAL CITY INTERNET
ADDRESS: 10111 MLK, JR. HWY.
SUITE 121F