Re: Off topic : Windows 95 Error message : EEPROM not installed ?

Ray Mosely ( rmosely@mychoice.net )
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 14:36:18 -0600

Kevin, not an attack, but confusion over your approach.
The blue screen whether clouds or screen of death, would
not be seen in your scenario, therefore it is not a possible
cause.

Kevin Ingram wrote:

> I guess thats why most people just read and don't post here... if you
> post
> invariably someone attacks you about something.
>
> I offered this as a possible cause for the problem. I deal with
> computer
> customers daily who sometimes don't describe the problem accurately
> and any
> possibilities are considered. To many users, the first blue screen is
> all
> they "see" when booting... they never even notice the black screen
> with text
> before that! It was just offered as a thought.
>
> Kevin Ingram
> Access Online Staff support@cameron.net
> http://www.cameron.net

-- Ray MoselyISCET and A+ Certified Computer TechnicianMicrosoft Certified ProfessionalMosely & Associates, member CompTIA