Re: Server Manager won't

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:27:44 -0800

You need to delete the machine account...and then readd it. The problem
lies with the server's SID database and SID being used by the other server,
they match yet you removed that machine account, so the SID is locked out
from the services. I usually suggest to rename the server after you remove
the account, then rename the server so it gains a new SID (after you create
the machine account).