Re: MS Proxy caching and routing

Mark Scott ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:09:28 -0600

There is a Proxy list at www.mtgroup.com/msproxy. You can
join it by:

To join, simply email msproxy-request@mtgroup.com with no
subject, only "JOIN" in the body of the email. You should
receive immediate confirmation of your subscription. To
contribute to the list email "msproxy@mtgroup.com". You
must be subscribed to the list in order to contribute. To
unsubscribe from the list, place "LEAVE" in the body of
your request.

There is not much activity right now although well over
100 people have joined. Hopefully you can add to our
discussion and we can get more folks active.

Mark Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Toma Belichki <Toma.Belichki@unicom.acad.bg>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 1997 12:31 PM
Subject: MS Proxy caching and routing

Hi All,
Do you know where I could find help about the MS Proxy -
any news
group or mailing list?
My question is how to make MS Proxy cache what
it gets from the Upstream proxy. In our configuration we
have MS Proxy
connected to upstream proxy - Wingate.
And another question - how to make my MS proxy make direct
(not
through the upstream proxy) connection to the hosts which
are in the
LAT.
Any suggestion is wellcome.
Toma