Re: 56K x2 server side modems

Mitch Wagers ( mwagers@ocsnet.net )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 00:22:00 -0800

No, it is not set in stone...Ameritech has to deal with several Telco's
using a binding agreement (I can't remember the exact name of the agreement,
it will come to me....)....therefore, taxes/tarrifs are associated with the
location in which the Ameritech call routes (not so with hard-wired Telcos)