Re: SSL on IIS ?

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:51:03 -0800

Have you received the digital certificate from the certificate provider (we
use Verisign)?

If you have, and have entered it into IIS, the next step is to select a
directory on that server which will be secure. You don't wan't to secure
everything, just the directory where the forms will be stored. Remember
that everything in that directory will be encrypted when accessed via a web
browser - html, pictures, sounds, etc. - so you will want to keep it to a
minumum.

Using the WWW service manager, enter the directory, map an IP address to
it, and select the "Secure SSL only" option."

That's it!