Re: IN ADDR-ARPA entries

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:43:10 -0800

Our reverse file looks like this:

; ***********************************************************
; * This file is auto-generated. It may be edited by hand,
; * but comments and formatting will not be preserved.
; * It reverse-maps the 209.45.179 subnet.
; *
; * The SOA from the any.net domain will
; * be copied to this reverse mapping file because most of
; * the entries in this file are from that domain.
; ***********************************************************
;
@ IN SOA mail.apc.net. administrator.mail.any.net. (
199711201 ; serial