RE: USR 56k connect problem

Justin Brown ( )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:19:15 -0800

we are having the same problem with a Cisco 5200, except they don't even
connect for a few minutes. Any time a large portion of data is sent to
the USR, their modem locks up. We don't have any kind of fix for it yet,
but are working with Cisco.

I have tried several different dial strings, including turning off the
56k extension, but still no go.

Justin Brown
Technical division manager
Pacific Information Systems