Re: DISK 1 for Windows NT 4.0..HELP>>>>>

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:16:09 -0800

Marcin Pasek wrote:

> I know there is a way to remake the 3 startup disks for Windows NT 4.0
> Installation..Please help..I just lost the first disk and I need to
> reinstall NT today...

Use the program \i386\winnt32.exe on the CD-ROM:

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com