Re: Web TV at the school !!

Nick Muhlbauer ( nmuhlbauer@home.com )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 00:37:56 -0600

I think I have to chime in...
having graduated in '96, it would've been a god send to have web tv's.
Much! better that the "Mac Crap". I say that because of the many hours I spent
after school hours fixing the internet configurations, on the mac's.
Granted... Web tv is Not the best option... but given the price and the cost of
ownership... You can't help but like it.

And yes, T1 would be worthless unless you put the pop at the school.