Re: OT - Streaming Video Solution Needed

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 16:06:58 -0800

you will not find that! Any "extra" stuff on your end requires extra stuff
on their end. However, IIS/NetShow is free for audio/video. That's the
best inexpensive way...The best moderately expensive way is the RealAudio
Server.