Re: Hours used asp / idc scripts

David Moore ( (no email) )
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 10:01:20 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BD6B7A.1A780FA0

Thankyou for the scripts the one big problem I am having is the fact we =
are using Windows NT security so the password would always be WINNT does =
any body have a script for changing windows NT passwords.

Regards David Moore
moored@romtech.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Rudy Komsic <rudyk@cyberglobe.net>
To: emerald@emerald.iea.com <emerald@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Sunday, April 19, 1998 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: Hours used asp / idc scripts
=20
Here is a zipped up version of one that we created... it is small =
yet effective. Currently the dates to check the user's time is entered =
manually since we do not have the Expiration period properly set up on =
our system. Any modifications done to this script should be donated to =
the contribution section at Emerald so that others may enjoy using it as =
well.
From:=20 Rudy Komsic <rudyk@cyberglobe.net>
T=o:=20 emerald@emerald.iea.com=20 <emerald@emerald.iea.com>Date:=20 Sunday, April 19, 1998 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: Hours used =asp /=20 idc scripts

Here is a zipped up version of =one that we=20 created... it is small yet effective.  Currently the dates to =check the=20 user's time is entered manually since we do not have the Expiration =period=20 properly set up on our system.  Any modifications done to this =script=20 should be donated to the contribution section at Emerald so that =others may=20 enjoy using it as well.
-----Original=20 Message-----
From: David Moore <MOORED@ROMTECH.COM.AU>
To:=20 Emerald Software <emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 April 18, 1998 2:48 AM
Subject: Hours used asp / =idc=20 scripts

Are there any ASP/IDC scripts written to =show end=20 users how many hours they have used for the current month based =on there=20 logon username and password.

David Moore
moored@romtech.com.au

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BD6B7A.1A780FA0--