Re: Adding users through HTML

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:52:31 -0500

I would be interested in them... Are they the same ones on the web site or
newer?

Duane.

At 11:16 AM 4/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Derrick Young wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have a sample of a web page that adds a user to the emerald
>> system. I am looking for something that will allow people to signup and
>> renew from our WEB site.
>
>If you are familiar with Cold Fusion and are a registered Emerald
>Customer, I have two CF scripts that you can have. They are designed
>to be a Singup Page for customers.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net