Re: Invoice reporting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:59:58 -0700

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> well, what we would like to do is the following, First of all when we send the
> Invoice via E-Mail, instead of invoice #, we would like to use the Invoice
> Date as the billing contact information. We currently use Quickbooks Pro for

Huh? Why would you want a date for billing contact information? Is this
for display, tracking, or what?

> Canada since is it does everything what we need (plus Multiuser and ODBC
> Support coming up in the next release [fingers crossed]) When we currently
> send E-Mail Invoices, the E-Mail Invoice is currently fixed to what Emerald is
> set up as. I need this to be configured via our side. 3rd we want to be able

By fixed, do you mean amount wise? Configured how?

> to print daily reports on who has to be invoiced. Currently with 2.1 emerald
> we noticed that when we create new accounts, the standard extended time does
> not stay for the customer. I hope 2.5 will address this problem.

If you mean standard extended time as in the extension field, you are
using it wrong. The Limit Field is the permanent extension. These have
been re-labeled in Emerald 2.5.