Re: Invoice reporting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:44:35 -0700

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> I was wondering if version 2.5 will have the capability to make Invoices for
> 3rd Party software. What I mean is this. Each day as we create invoices (and
> send them via E-Mail), I would like to produce a summary report which will
> show the following:
>
> Name of MBR
> Account Name #1 Date of Invoice
> Description of Charge Amount before taxes
> Description of Charge #2 Amount before taxes
> Account Name #2 Date of Invoice
> Description of Charge Amount before taxes
>
> tax #1
>
> tax #2
>
> Total $
>
> etc
>
> Must I make this with Crystal reports or could you add this feature. also we

You should be able to get that pretty easily out of the database. The
payments report shows current payments, and it would be fairly easy to
remove the payment side of it (just giving you the invoice amounts).

What kind of program are you trying to get this information into?

> need Multilanguage support since here in Canada we need to supply both french
> and english versions...

CR is available in many languages. You could make most of the report
in French, but you would have to do some tricks with the Account Types
to have them in French as well.