Re: To Dale E. Reed Jr.

asmaayni@cybernet.net.ma
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 01:18:47 -0800

At 10:51 01/04/98 -0800, you wrote:

>asmaayni@cybernet.net.ma wrote:
>>
>> Currently I want to try an evaluation copy of Emerald.
>> When I try to configure it via Emerald-Administration windows I get this
>> misfunctions
>>
>> 1)I select Services Type TAB --> the windows is blank
>
>This is the tabctl32.ocx problem. See the following file to resolve
>this issue:
>
>ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/beta/Tabctl32.txt

It's OK now. Thanks Dale.

>> 2)Period pay TAB and when I want to ADD or EDIT some items I get a popup
>> window with this error [ Run-time error 13 : Type mismatch ] and when i
>> press the only boutton OK, it exit Emerald-Administration program.
>
>Which version of Emerald are you using? Specifically, which items
>does this happen on?

I use Emerald 2.1.11. I get this error when I select any item from the list
in PAY PERIODS TAB ( Annually, monthly,Quartely, semi-annual, tow months,
tow years) it happens also when I want to save a new pay period.
AHH! the same behavior happens when I use DISCOUNT TAB.

Thanks for your help Dale.