(no subject)

Webjogger ( (no email) )
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:28:32 -0500

Yes, I've done this and it worked.

I found the 4.5 CR engine files on the server that Emerald is on, in the
/Winnt/system32 folder.

I replaced the CRPE32.dll file I found there with the CRPE32.dll file from
Crystal Reports 5.0.
(I renamed the older file just in case so I could still use it if the
procedure didn't work)

Good luck

Adam
> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re:
> Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 2:33 AM
>
> Andrew Smart wrote:
> >
> > I Just Created a report using Crystal Reports 5.0 Professional And
Saved It