Re: RadiusNT needs too many restarts

Mike Hollyman ( mikeh@uiuc.edu )
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 19:22:58 -0600 (CST)

Yes, it is in trial mode still, with a couple days left. We were waiting
on a result on this problem before purchasing the software. Would that
cause it to stop responding?

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> Mike Hollyman wrote:
> >
> > Sorry last few lines didn't come out in the buffer. Here's the last
> > 24 lines I saw:
> >
> > Resp Time: 40 Auth: 51/6 -> 57 Acct: 100/0/0 -> 100
>
> I would guess that you are running RadiusNT in eval mode? If
> you have a license, then RadiusNT isn't seeing it. In ODBC mode
> the key must be in the Liscenses table. RadiusNT will display
> the key if it loads it correctly when you start it in -x15 debug
> mode.
>
> --
> Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)

Mike Hollyman www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/mikeh
Computing & Communications Services Office
College of Engineering Workstation Labs Manager
(217) 244-8724 --finger mikeh@uiuc.edu for PGP Public Key