Re: E-Mail Notices

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:25:26 -0600

Kinda awkward method. If I generate 5000 invoices and 2000 are via e-mail
then the rest print. I have to manually check each of the 5K invoices to
find those that were sent via e-mail? Why not create a simple table that
stores the invoice number to the sub account or something. I can see a
user saying, I did not receive my invoice via e-mail. Then I will have to
locate the invoice #, check the mail server log to prove the message was
sent. Oh, well... once again I may be misunderstanding something...

But here is a good one.... why does the e-mail invoice NOT include the
address to send the payment to? I already have hundreds of bitches about
that one. Many heartaches.... Or have I forgotten to check a box somewhere?