Re: PTC format
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:49:01 -0600

This is two lines I just pulled from the file the billing department
sent back to me. I assume I need to manually change this file by

a. removing the cc # and exp
b. change all S's that went through to a C ??
c. leave declines as an S ??

I'm a little confused here....I'm sure our billing department may have
messed up but I need to get this file in and I can manually fix it I'm