Re: Need Quick script for deleting calls records!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:18:32 -0800

Kelly Wright wrote:

> Dale can you expand on how you do this. Right now our database is showing
> 100Megs big. With 300 MR we should not have log problems but we are..

Go into Enterprise Manager, Edit your Emerald Database, and on the
options tabs, you can enable "No Checkpoint on recovery" and "Truncate
Log on Checkpoint". This should keep your database logs to a minimum.

Additionally, run the checkdb.sql script against your Emerald database
about once a week and it will keep everything inorder and correct
any allocation issues.