Re: PTC format

iml@interconnect.net
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:50:23 -0600

Ok I assume the transid is kept track internally in Emerald and is not
the actual invoice number by looking at the output file from emerald

"S",1111222233334444,"0399","","15",21.50

The number 15 isn't the actual invoice number.

Thanks for the response. Also, we manually charged a card and
received payment on a CC invoice....if we remove this line from the
batch out from Emerald I assume all will be well.

One more thing, is there any way to increase the batch limit of 250
the change wouldn't take in Emerald.