RE: Signup server

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 17:18:56 -0600

Me Too!

At 02:56 PM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to get my hands on the ASP code... if ASP code becomes publicly
>available I would like to know where to it from.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net