Re: Signup server

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:10:54 -0800

Ronnie D. Franklin wrote:

> Without creating a long list of 2.5 questions..
>
> I am in need to get a signup server up and running very soon... and have
> looked at the one on the FTP site and also one that comes with the IIS 4.0
> Resource kit... But before I start the project I would like two questions
> answered....
>
> 1. 2.5 was "rumored" to include a signup server when it comes out...
> Is that going to happen when it is released?
>
> 2. If the answer to #1 is no.. then is it possible to get a query to
> modify
> the existing sql database to match 2.5 and still use 2.2.xx for the
> present time?

I have a cold fusion script I wrote to act as a signup server. Its not
an IEAK, but should work fairly decently. Most of the stuff is just
hard coded into the script, so you will need to conform it to your
database. It included Credit Card numerb checking as well.

At this time, 2.5 most likely will not come with a signup server.