Re: 13:Type Mismatch

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 23:38:57 -0800

Andrew Smart wrote:

> When i open up any account Emerald is saying "Previous Region not avaiable
> for this group". On some accounts when i try to edit the services it tells
> me "13:Type Mismatch"

The previous region could be one of two things. First, check to see
if you have assigned a specific group to the region. If you changed
the group and then bring up an MBR NOT in that group which has that
region, you will get this error (because the MBR isn't allowed to
have that region). Also, I ran into a case yesterday when importing
data into an Emerald database where the region and pay period
MUST be an exact case match, or Emerlad will report the above.

What version of Emerald are you using with the error 13? This
could be the date problem that 2.1.11 fixes.