RE: Microcom 6000 series

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:36:06 -0600

I got the On-Line working and it has been working fine with the exception
of the IP not showing up on the screen.. but that is a Cisco issue....

Now I discover that I have some that are not showing up on the On-Line
screen due to the fact that the Cisco does not always release the Virtual
Port Number and it can go up higher than the 46 ports that I have
defined...

I now need to Re-Port the ServerPorts, but the only way I have been
sucessful is to Re-Port, then go to the table and renumber from 60100-69600
and I do not want to manually do it....

Anyone got a quick Query to do that?????????

Ronnie