Re: New Customer Billings

iml@interconnect.net
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:47:36 -0600

----------------------
>> 5 0 7200 (null)
>> 8 0 0
>> 9 0 6
>
>INSERT Configs VALUES(5, 0, 5, NULL) /* Default Limit */
>INSERT Configs VALUES(8, 0, 5, NULL) /* Default Expire */
>INSERT Configs VALUES(9, 0, 5, NULL) /* Default Extend */

These must be the info on those fields.

>> >Your Configs table houses these values. Open up ISQL_W and
>> >use the following statements to change the values:
>> >
>> >Update Configs Set Values =3D 0 Where ConfigID =3D 8
>> >Update Configs Set Values =3D 14 Where ConfigID =3D 9
>> >Update Configs Set Values =3D 0 Where ConfigID =3D 5
>
>You would want:
>
>Update Configs Set Values =3D 0 Where ConfigID =3D 8
>Update Configs Set Values =3D 15 Where ConfigID =3D 9
>Update Configs Set Values =3D 5 Where ConfigID =3D 5

I ran this and basically my assumption is that my default limit is set
to 5 my default extend is set to 15 and default expire set to 0

When creating a new account neither the default limit or the default
extend is pulled into the account. Also, the above sql statement
results in an error on Values with an S I assume you meant Value
without the S as a select * from configs shows that field as Value and
not Values.

I assume this feature of default extend and default limit is broken
and must be entered manually.

Brian