Re: External System NTMail

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:54:06 -0600

NTMail by default installs to run as a system login. You must change it to
login with an account that has access to the remote machine and to the DB.

Duane.

At 04:01 PM 2/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>i have a problem with NTMail working as external system with Emerald.
>I edited the registry on the NTMail Server according to the readme from
>emer_ntm.dll.
>I added an IEA key for the ODBC information and created an System DSN
>called Emerald on the NTMail Server. NTMail and Emerald/SQL/RadiusNT are on
>different Servers. What do I have to do to make it work?
>
>Waldemar Born

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net