Re: type 13 mismatch

emerald@nls.net
Sat, 07 Feb 1998 18:19:41 -0500

Nope, I've got one account that maExpireDate is Jan 29 1998 12:00AM but this
account gives the error 13: Type Mismatch

Another account that the maExpireDate is Mar 1 1998 12:00AM works just fine

I get the error when I go to the services tab then try to bring up one of
the logins by double clicking on it ot selecting it and picking edit.

This is very annoying. I have to edit the accounts from ISQL/w because I
can't do squat from Emerald with them.

Geo.