RE: NTMail Performance

Jeremy Domingue ( (no email) )
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:16:52 -0800

We had the same problem with NTMail and were never able to correct it. We
switched over to MailSite, and it couldn't be running better... I would
defenetily recommend MailSite over NTMail (with the purpose of
authenticating from Emerald) any day.

Jeremy Domingue
Tehachapi Mountain Internet
jer@tminet.com