Re: New Portmasters don't work with calls online?

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:02:58 -0500

At 09:35 AM 2/4/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>We just installed new Portmaster 3's, and they are not adding and removing
>users from the Calls Online table. The Portmaster 2's that we still have
>going are continuing to work.
>
>I also ran radius in debug mode, and it is getting the accounting
>information.
>
>Anything I can try?

Did you create the ports in Emerald Administrator? If the calls are going
into the calls table, but they aren't showing up in calls online, then make
sure to recreate the ports. If they aren't in calls at all, then you need
to mack sure to
set accounting x.x.x.5
set accounting 2 x.x.x.6

Otherwise, your PM3s will authenticate, but not send any accounting info.

-Robert