Re: Emerald Log files.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:55:52 -0800

Rich Sensale wrote:

> It's not keeping the log like that, it is keeping a text log file on our
> mail server when it was told not to log sql calls. It's not keeping it as a
> log device in sql.

If you are referring to the emer_ntm.dll, then remove the logfile
registry entry and restart whatever is using it.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com