Re: Billing on amount

Waldemar Born ( (no email) )
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:55:17 +0100

Hi Nylis,

I tried several times to contact you directly without success. The e-mail
never comes through. I'm interested in how you fixed this issue. Could you
email me your solution, please?

Von: Nylis G. Renschler II <>
An: ''
Betreff: RE: Billing on amount
Datum: Dienstag, 20. Januar 1998 20:41

I have setup my own way to handle this as I do need to bill on traffic in
some cases. I would be glad to let anyone know how I handle it, but please
email me direct.

Dale is there an update in the 2.5 that will let us do this through Emerald
or shall I send you some of my requirements for consideration?

Nylis G. Renschler II
Silyn-Tek Communications ||