Re: Billing Options for emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:44:47 -0800

Elon Richards wrote:

> We are exploring the possibility of using emarald for our billing.
> However I am currently
> just browsing the documentation to get an Idea of some of the features
> available in the system. I need the ability to bill for services
> before the service is delivered for some customers and to bill after the
> service is delivered . Can emerald bill for services after service has
> been delivered. The current documentation suggest that emerald does not
> support both options.

Although Emerald is designed primarily for pre-pay, you can put a 30
days extend on an account to allow for use during the period of the
upcoming bill.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com