Re: Is There A Version Of Emerald Available For An Alpha Machine

Elon Richards ( (no email) )
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:39:20 -0500

Hi Rudy,

We were searching the internet but we were unable to locate that program. Could
you tell us where to get that program form?

Thanks

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Have you tried using the 32FX Program to convert the Win32/Intel Code to
> Alpha?
> I know this softwares works pretty well mind you a small performance hit
> might occur. (from 10-40% performance hit. Give it a try to see if it will
> convert the code.

Elon Alonza RichardsBarbados External TelecommunicationsInternet Engineer

ear@caribsurf.com246 431 6130(w)pager: 246 429 7243 ,ID: 6130