The following is where I am at:
1. Users are authenticating via the SQL Database.
2. Calls-Online reports no users from those servers
3. The 6100 modems use a Cisco 2511 via L2F and then the
Cisco sends the the accounting info
4. The Cisco is sending NAS-Port=60100 etc.....
5. I have been unable to configure the ports numbers via
EmeraldAdm. SQL Server Error: 207 Invalid column
name "microcom1". microcom1 being the name of the
NAS in the Servers Table. I have used both 2.1.11 and
Any helpful hints would be nice.. Once all is done I will share my setup files with anyone that is interested in this product.