RE: Version 2.2 Questions

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:32:35 -0600

We have been running 2.2.39 since August and while it has minor items that
have buttons, but do not work... it is what I consider to be a stable
product.

You will still need to make sure that you have enough log space and etc..
as that is an SQL issue, not an Emerald issue

BTW... I never ran anything other than 2.2.39 so I can not give you a
comparsion....

Ronnie