Re: CC software.

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:16:35 -0600

Dale,

Not to create a major or minor stir..... but when will the next release
be? I have been awaiting for a new release since May 97.... v2.1.11 is
the latest... I need the ability to modify the wording on the e-mail
invoices, and was just wondering about that feature and the others that we
have all heard about.