RE: Customers Behind on Payment

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 18:06:42 -0600

HI

We have been doing it for the last year, since first installing Emerald,
and yes we do get some complaints, but you should see the line at the door
when they get cut off. We make it VERY clear on the invoices, that if the
bill is not paid by 12:00 Noon on the 15th the their service will be
discontinued. If you want to, you can extend their date for a few days, to
allow for stragglers.

We are "NOT" the phone company, electric company, or any other company that
carries deadbeats for ever. We provide a service, and expect to get paid
for it.

We are glad that Emerald does this for us. It is one of the few reasons
that we like Emerald. (Sorry again Dale) If we could just get Emerald to
Account for the money better (No not General Ledger) and more ACCURATE
financial reports, We would be satisfied.

JOhn :}