Re: Customers Behind on Payment

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 16:47:08 -0600

HI

The thought behind this is that when a customer doesn't pay, they don't
play. Emerald will cut off access for expired accounts, so untill they are
extended they are not really using the service, so they are not billed again.

JOhn :}

At 02:36 PM 1/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear List,
> What exactly happens when a customer gets behind on a payment? Will the
customer receive any statement in the month(s) following? Will the charges
compound? Will the charges show on the next statement (if there is one?)
> I remember reading a thread that the customer will never receive another
bill showing that they are late or that they now own twice as much. Are
there any plans to correct this in a later version?

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o