RE: NTMail

Administrator ( Administrator@phonesplus.com )
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:33:48 -0600

Dale:

Is the ntmail dll on your ftp site the "new"one you refer to below. Its
dated june of 97.

Did ntmail's staff ever provide any help into a fix for this.

The last official word i received from brian was that this was
IEA-Sofware's problem, not ntmail since there were users that didn't
have any problems with the API.

If there is a new dll i would like to try it out, i need to add virtual
mail domain support for mail but won't buy anything from ntmail unless
it works correctly with Emerald.

I guess another option would be Rockliffe, are there any issues with
their mail program and Emerald.

Thanks for your time.

Dave Kerr
Phonet.com